Devotions - short reflections on the scriptures
- David - 52 devos on him, the psalms and the heart
- Hebrews - 97 devos on this epistle
- James - 27 devos on his epistle
- Job - 32 devos on pain and grieving
- John - 128 devos on his gospel and epistles
- John the Baptist - 32 devos on his life and ministry
- Paul - 102 devos on his epistles
- Peter - 64 devos on his epistles
- Prayer - thoughts about prayer
- Red Letters - 550+ devos on the words of Christ
- Solomon - 104 devos from Psalms, Proverbs and Ecclesiastes
- Words - 98 devos on biblical ideas wrapped in biblical words
Healing and Chronic Illness
- Healing and the Will of God – speaks to theologies that do not offer hope.
- Wholeness – some thoughts about what it means to be whole.
- Healing Friends – addresses religious folks who give you bad counsel.
- Rationalizing Pain – mental gymnastics can’t deal with pain
- Healing and Chronic Sickness – a rebuttal of health and wealth theology
- Everyone Wants a Miracle – perseverance and the miraculous
The Heart - click here for the whole list
- Your Heart is Good - the challenge is to live from your heart
- Live from Your Heart - we are designed to live from our hearts
- The Trustable Heart - the brain is all about controlling.. the heart is all about trusting.
- The Blessed Heart - about Jesus' teaching on the blessings of the new regenerate heart
- Our Heart, God's Will - our heart is eternally connected to the will of the Almighty
- The Knowing Heart - when we live from our heart we live out a deep knowing
- Thick Skin, Soft Heart - thick skin will keep wounds from penetrating our heart
- Antidote for a Hard Heart - our hearts can be hardened if we are left to ourselves
- The Sermon on the Heart - be inwardly spiritual but not outwardly religious.
- The Fear of the Lord - a correlation of a true fear of God and righteous behavior
- Self Control - the Holy Spirit wants to lead us and not control us
- Quiet Time - often this leads to a works-righteousness approach to faith
- Angels, Saints and God's Will - I think that their purposes are very similar to ours