- God is not the source of evil.
- Evil comes from within creation not apart from it.. it is a product of pride.. choices made from a pride motive are evil.
- Love has no meaning apart from evil.
- Love costs "us" while evil costs "them".
- Evil is the natural progression of pride while love is the natural progression of humility.
- People suffer because of evil.. before and after death.. but remember God is not the source of evil, torment or suffering.. these all come from within creation.
I will ascend to heaven;In a similar manner Adam and Eve succumbed to pride when they gave in to Satan's temptation in the garden. Evil always seem to be lurking when we say "I will".. remember "I" is the third letter in evil and pride.
I will raise my throne above the stars of God.
What do you think? What comes to mind when you hear the word "evil"?